Husky Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there,
I thought I stocked enough parts for my 2100 so that when I quit logging, I'd have enough until she died. Wrong; using the saw to occasionally fall in my fencing business has made it last forever. Even the older Jonsered 80 which I use all the time, won't give up the ghost.

So.....parts for the 2100 I guess haven't been made for yrs. I think there is a significant NOS parts inventory out there, but I just can't seem to tap into it. I just need a few insignificant parts to complete the repair and I have the parts #'s. You'd think I was asking for the location of Mayan treasure.;-) I've tired ebay with no real success....I think I need the name of some old time saw shops that have horded parts over the yrs. There are a couple here in eastern WA that I haven't tried yet and the consummate old time saw shop over in Orofino, ID.

Anyway, any suggestions?

Kevin

:popcorn:

I've got a couple of 2100's needing cylinders.

Just last night I was trying to figure out if a 395 cylinder would fit. Acre's doesn't list it and I'm unsure if the stroke is the same.
:help:

The smaller parts interchange with a 285. and of course the 2100 and 2101 use the same parts. The 1100 also.

Egay has listings from several different vendors offering a selection of 2100 parts. I've emailed them for odd pieces and they've generally had them - ymmv.Good luck :cheers:

Thank you.....I've been to ACRE'S just for technical specs, but never tried any of their parts sources. They link one shop that looks promising. Do your cylinders measure true? Most times they just need honed and new rings. There were lots of replacement jugs floating around back in the day, even from Baileys. It's amazing to me how popular this saw was and now parts are becoming unobtainium.

Kevin

I went to my local Husky dealer yesterday, (40 miles oneway) and bought air filter, rims, chain loops, gas filter, gas line, etc, for my old 346xp. Prices were same, or cheaper than on-line. Dealer had all in stock. I had spent hours lookin at sites and Baileys site sucks for saw parts. I find Ebay is actually the easiest place to finding parts. Check local...

Yeah, those are all easy wear parts to find. I'm looking for some small internal auxiliary oil pump pats. One in particular is just a small plastic, white dome piece that most people don't know existed in the saw!

Kevin

Back