Husky Top Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D&B Mack

Sawin Wit It!
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, the holidays had me screwed up. But my dealer has a Husky top handle out on demo and it is an Autotune. The tree services that have had it so far like it better than the 200T. Anyone have an experience on it yet?

Maybe I missed it, the holidays had me screwed up. But my dealer has a Husky top handle out on demo and it is an Autotune. The tree services that have had it so far like it better than the 200T. Anyone have an experience on it yet?

Here is a promo vid...I want one!!!

[video=youtube_share;cM8SHtfaGRs]http://youtu.be/cM8SHtfaGRs[/video]

Someone posted a video of a t540 in a tree but i can't think of who it was i know he was from the UK.

My guess is it's going to be a stud just like the 550 n 562.

A member from the UK posted a Go-Pro video of the 540 and i can't think of who it was its driving me nuts.

Come on... This is more useless than most of my posts. We want to know HOW it RUNS! That's like posting saying you married a bikini model, then not posting pics.

I just aquired it. Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet.

je

Those were sold under a lot of different brand names - and it is not really a top handle saw....:givebeer:

When were these made? Mid 70's or early 80's?
Where they a decent saw worth fixin'?
I may try to get this one running just for fun.
It looks original with the original Husky bar. I will take better pictures when I get a chance. These were taken in the basement.

When were these made? Mid 70's or early 80's?
Where they a ?
I may try to get this one running just for fun.
It looks original with the original Husky bar. I will take better pictures when I get a chance. These were taken in the basement.

The Husky 34 was made from 1975 - generally that "family" of saws was made from the early 1970s to the late 1980s. They were the main sourse of cheap consumer/homeowner saws at the time for several brands, in Huskys case until Poulan was tasked with making that category of saws for Husky and Jonsered (1990).
They were made in Canada, and can fool you to a degree because they were made of mainly magnesium. However, I would not call "decent saw worth fixin", not even close to really.

Latest posts

Back