Husqvarna 150BT leaf blower or 350BT?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPO-L78

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I think I've narrowed to these two, according to my needs and price range. Have read many reviews but most seem to be posted by customers who have not owned machine more than a few days. Has anybody had experience with either model? Any advice appreciated. Lee

Hi,

I have the 150BT, I have had it for a couple of months now and did all of the fall clean up with it.

I have a lot of trees, and it did a pretty good job moving the leafs, both wet and dry. The only time that it had some trouble was trying to get leafs out of an area that had a lot of under brush, they were getting caught in the brush.

Other than the price difference the main thing that I didn't like about the 350BT was the extra weight. The 150BT is light enough that you don't really notice it. In one usage i went through 2 tanks of gas (about 2 hours), and you end up forgetting that it is on your back.

I didn't try the 350 so i am not sure how much more powerful it is, but I have been happy with the 150.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about it.

Jay :sword:

I own a landscaping business and have owned a 150bt for @ 7 yrs it has just recently quit me it would cost 100 to fix so I intend to buy a new one for 150.00 at lowes I would say I got the goddy out of it. Being the smallest of the ones I own but is perfect for small jobs power vs size it cant be beat. Hope that helps.

Back