Husqvarna 162 SE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven’t been able to find crank seals. Chainsawr is sold out. Haven’t looked too hard though. The ones in there seem to be fine. Not sure how to tell exactly. They are still soft. This saw was serviced, purged and put away. The carb looks rebuilt and a new plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the crank seals are the same as the (husky 61)
lots of them available

the crank seals are the same as the (husky 61)
lots of them available

Copy. I’m in a town with a Husky dealer I’ll see if they have some.

As for the flywheel. I don’t care if this saw has the correct part numbers. Just that things work right.

Copy. I’m in a town with a Husky dealer I’ll see if they have some.

As for the flywheel. I don’t care if this saw has the correct part numbers. Just that things work right.

That flywheel may just carry the Husqvarna part number rather than the E-lux 501 XX XX XX numbering system.....likely the same part.

If you are going to do seals you will also need the two O-rings......one O-rings the flywheel side seal carrier to the case and the other that O-rings the oil pump to the case as the seal is in the oil pump body. These are Husqvarna specific O-rings so get them at your local Husky dealer when you get seals. Not parts store O-rings.

That flywheel may just carry the Husqvarna part number rather than the E-lux 501 XX XX XX numbering system.....likely the same part.

If you are going to do seals you will also need the two O-rings......one O-rings the flywheel side seal carrier to the case and the other that O-rings the oil pump to the case as the seal is in the oil pump body. These are Husqvarna specific O-rings so get them at your local Husky dealer when you get seals. Not parts store O-rings.

I’ll have to get these online. We don’t have any good husky dealers near us. Pretty much live in BFE.

I’ll have to get these online. We don’t have any good husky dealers near us. Pretty much live in BFE.

Just make sure they are OEM Husky......I live about the same kinda place. I generally get my Husky seals and O-rings from partstree.com. Part # for the seals is 503 26 02 04. The O-rings are # 740 42 21 00

Just make sure they are OEM Husky......I live about the same kinda place. I generally get my Husky seals and O-rings from partstree.com. Part # for the seals is 503 26 02 05. The O-rings are # 740 42 21 00

Thanks for the part numbers. I’ve had one husky dealer and one small engine place think I’m nuts. The new flywheel is a husky OEM. I think it’s a 501 part number. They guy had 5 of em for sale on eBay for 14.00 ea

Just make sure they are OEM Husky......I live about the same kinda place. I generally get my Husky seals and O-rings from partstree.com. Part # for the seals is 503 26 02 05. The O-rings are # 740 42 21 00

Would 503 26 02 04 work?

Back