• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100 Saw needs help $185

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have an extra deer barrel bud. The one I have was my grandfathers and it ain't going nowhere but my son's hands when he gets the right age. Ill check around and see what I can come up with

Where are you finding AM 2100 cylinders?

Well since there is a plethora of aftermarket pistons for it I assumed the cylinder was out there also. I did a 5 minute check tonight and found none so maybe none are out there. In any event Husky did not make only one 2100 so the used parts are around,

I don't have an extra deer barrel bud. The one I have was my grandfathers and it ain't going nowhere but my son's hands when he gets the right age. Ill check around and see what I can come up with

Do not worry about it. I will buy a new gun with one

I was really hoping this would be gone by now so I could stop thinking about it. Does it have good spark? I don't really know 2100's that well, so from the pictures it looks like the only missing is the break handle, is that right?

Latest posts

Back