Husqvarna 2100 thick ring piston needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWCS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
if anybody has a thick ring husqvarna 2100 piston i am in need of one asap.
thanks!

i got one on ebay 3 months ago for 30$ brand was golf do not know much about the brand .if no one on here has one.

Why dont you just buy a 394 piston and use it. It will work but the pin location is higher so it will have lower compression if you dont mill the jug

slowsuki said:
i got one on ebay 3 months ago for 30$ brand was golf do not know much about the brand .if no one on here has one.

I've pounded the heck out of a couple of said pistons. Seem OK so far.

Fred

I have a 2100 piston. I just removed it from a saw and it has 2 pieces of broken ring pasted into the groove that i havent yet tried to remove. I can send a pic if interested.

MacDaddy said:
Why dont you just buy a 394 piston and use it. It will work but the pin location is higher so it will have lower compression if you dont mill the jug

I guess I am wrong but I thought it was the other way around with the 394 pin being higher and the piston smacking the top of a 2100 jug.

Bill

Use the 395 piston as it's higher than the 394 piston but .020 lower than the 2100 piston. You can pick these up off ebay for $30 plus shipping. Or call Dean as I know he does have some of both kinds of 2100 pistons last I checked.

Latest posts

Back