• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262xp $275 - price lowered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04titanse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna 262xp was totally converted from a 261 the only 261 part that remains is the case. I bought this from a member probably 5-6 years ago. Always ran great, starts easy, hot starts first pull and runs very well for a 60cc saw. Comes with bar and 1 sharp chain. Price is $275 OBO + shipping ($35 lower 48).

Compression is 130psi hasn't changed since I bought it. I've put dozens of tanks of fuel through it cutting firewood. I always run ethanol free 91 octane w/ either Stihl HP ultra or Husqvarna XP professional @ 32:1.

Sorry the saw is dirty I've been using them a lot the last few weeks. I will be wiped off and blown off before being packed up.

Video of saw 7/12/18:

262xp compression.jpg IMG_2366.jpg IMG_2367.jpg IMG_2368.jpg IMG_2369.jpg IMG_2378.jpg

Back