• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 268 sold locally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husqvarna 268 starts runs revs oils and operates great. All own except: recoil, chain brake assembly, top cover,muffler bracket and sprocket. Compression is good has new caber ring. No I will not pull muffler or cylinder for pics sorry
$300 plus the ride
3404a9619a586604764f736fb68d7621.jpg
6c59a0ab7b1be901c11fbe218fb27852.jpg
8f75bc058e21d3f91d403b9ecb4d8be4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just curious as to why you won't pull the muffler. It's like 3 bolts and takes probably 10 minutes. The cylinder is understandable but I'm sure some buyers might be sceptical to buy without a picture of the piston and rings.

Anyways, GLWS.
Brock.

Because I just built the saw and put a brand new caber ring it and piston is clean no need to waste 10 minutes to prove something I already know. I stand behind what I sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand how guys can get uptight over someone saying no pics of piston. I can say this guy is a pleasure to deal with i made the long drive to his hone met him made our deal. Very solid guy to deal with and i highly doubt his shopvwould be doing as well as it is if he was a scammer.

If it says mahl on the side of the cylinder st the bottom it's a closed port
Big difference in market value between the 2

A picture of the transfer bulge would clear it up too.
To the seller im still very happy with the parts saw and jonny crank/case i bought from you. Thank you for being honest and fair to deal with.

I also can vouch for the seller. I live 10 miles from him and have bought parts and a saw from him. He also has done work on a couple of my saws, nothing but honest and willing to make things good. Don't know if this helps but getting a good report from a couple buyers should grease the wheels.

Latest posts

Back