• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288 Lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Solid saw. This is my personal saw but it doesn't get much use and I need the room in my shop. I pulled the cylinder yesterday and checked everything out. The bearings are tight and the P\C are in great shape. I omitted the base gasket. Nothing is missing or broken. The CB is present and works. The saw starts and runs great and pulls like a train. $375 PHO & shipping. Pics later tonight.
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I told him I'd take it... haven't heard back yet. I don't know if I was the first to PM him or not? I guess we'll have to just wait and see. :)

You telling me you live in missouri and you don't need a big saw. Lmao.
Yep, been running saws bout 37 years and don't need or want anything over 60cc now. Have 400 acres of mostly hardwoods here too... Something about working smarter, or gettin older, wiser, or who knows what. Works for me. :D

Back