• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288 Lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's see this bad boy!

I sent Clint a pm (knowing he aint gonna hold out on a friend) for him to forward me Neal's pics. I think he had already left though for the weekend. Cant wait to see it. Ive been urging him to grab a 288 for a while.:rock: Knowing he got a good one from Neal, is as good as me scoring it for myself.:cool:

Well since the deal is done the new owner gets a big YOU SUCK. Boy you have tobe quick on the draw like Doc Holliday to get a deal around hear.

I'm not really sure what happened here. I think I just bought a saw, and hopefully nobody's got hurt feelings. It just happened so fast. :dizzy:

There may be multiple things going on here....................things that don't have much to do with Neal or his 288.

Pending deals that will hopefully be completed to the satisfaction of all involved parties................soon.

Latest posts

Back