• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288XP Lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrsdws

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Selling this fairly clean beast Husky 288XP Lite. I picked this up locally a few weeks back and have finished cleaning her up and ready to move her to a working home.

This big monster runs strong and oils like mad. The cylinder and piston look great and you can still see the machine marks on the piston. She's blowing about 175psi on my gage. Thank goodness for the decomp top end.

Overall it's pretty clean with no major defects. It has some normal battle scars for a saw this age and is missing one screw from the starter cover.

Asking $550 shipped OBO to lower 48 PHO. Paypal gift or money order.

P6120018.JPG P6120016.JPG
P6120011.JPG P6120005.JPG

That's a very nice Lite! Ifna I didn't have 3 288s that run... I would end this lust post...

Yeap I've only been lucky enough to work on one 288xp lite.thats one awesome sound when ya start it.dude that had it passed away a few months ago.I was hopin he would leave it to me in his will.lol

I have to get out to my shop and see what I have around to sell and get me one. What are wives and kids going for now a days? I got it! I need a project 288. My first project saw, why not make it a 288? Who can set me up with one? Any suggestions on who to contact? Sorry to derail the thread, I suck...lol

I have to get out to my shop and see what I have around to sell and get me one. What are wives and kids going for now a days? I got it! I need a project 288. My first project saw, why not make it a 288? Who can set me up with one? Any suggestions on who to contact? Sorry to derail the thread, I suck...lol

This project 288!!

It's only $550!

Latest posts

Back