• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 288XP *PORTED, dual dawgs, spring AV*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Old School MONSTER! Here is a very nice Husqvarna 288XP... Nothing beats muscle and this is a working saw. Ported by Rattler362, all OEM, completely gone through, on first tank and its a compression monster! Clean saw will oil a 32" bar no problem. Beautiful "spring" AV set up, dual bucking spikes. Only thing this saw needs is the top cover bolt holes to be re-threaded for top cover bolts, that's it (bolts included!) Selling PHO.

Don't miss out on your chance to own an iconic saw that has bark and bite...

***Also posted on Fleaghey***

Saw needs nothing and will be shipped after payment is received. Shipping will be free in the lower 48 states of the USA. Saw is cross posted and sale may end at any given time. Buy submitting an offer or "buying now" you agree to submit funds through paypal within 24 hours or I reserve the right to cancel your order and re-post or sell through a different avenue. Please message me with any questions, comments or concerns. If you are considering buying this, know that it is a CHAINSAW, with razor sharp teeth (once you put on your bar and chain) spinning at extremely high RPM's. If you do not treat it with the inherent respect a tool of that caliber demands, bad things may happen, so please be careful! Thank you.

Attachments

• 2881.jpg
    2881.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 369
  • 2882.jpg
    2882.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 386
  • 2883.jpg
    2883.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 375
  • 2884.jpg
    2884.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 380
  • 2885.jpg
    2885.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 380
  • 2886.jpg
    2886.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 330
Yes he does. I love the 288 that Mike did for me.

Man Reed you must really want that lathe! Reed is a great guy to deal with and he is an ok guy otherwise. Lol jk Reed. Buy with confidence folk's.

Your funny thanks for the bump, I do want that lathe bad lol

Latest posts

Back