• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 350 18"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGoBlue

Those who stay will be champions
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling this very clean 350 for $200. I bought it straight gassed locally. Old-cat sold me a very good condition p/c which replaced the roached original. I went through it and addressed all the known issues, replacing the plastic intake clamp, muff bolts received loc-tite as did the lower adapter bolts. I did grind off the carb limiters to get a good tune after putting a new air filter on. Pics speak a thousand words:

I cut 2.5 tanks of apple wood to ensure this saw is reliable. It ran and cut fantastic, especially with a loop of Stihl RS. Only things changed since the pics is the oil tank cap. I didn't like the feel of the one pictured so I bought a new OE one and replaced the gas cap seal ring.

Uploading a few requested videos of it runnin'. Click on the image which should take you to my photobucket vid:

And... having issues w/ the bucket so:

my "junk saw" is comprised of as many functional but incredibly ugly parts as I could find over the course of rebuilding a pile of 350's .... it has one of these P&C's.... the saw starts easy and runs just fine.... may not be quite as much grunt, but there's nothing wrong w/ these P&C's....

my "junk saw" is comprised of as many functional but incredibly ugly parts as I could find over the course of rebuilding a pile of 350's .... it has one of these P&C's.... the saw starts easy and runs just fine.... may not be quite as much grunt, but there's nothing wrong w/ these P&C's....

i don't believe you :p

Latest posts

Back