Husqvarna 350 big bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mifirewoodguy

I live off of 2 stroke gas and fresh cut oak.
Reaction score
Put a big bore kit on my 350 today, the stock piston is a 44mm and the big bore kit is a 45mm. Stock is 52cc @3.2hp what will might my cc's and hp be with this big bore kit ?

Did you use an open port cyl or the hiway 45mm closed port cyl?
How is it running?

Using oem parts the open port cyl with a flat top piston should be the same as a 353 - 3.3 hp. Of course, the power can be increased by enlarging the muffler hole, or increasing compresson by deleting or using a thinner base gasket.

http://www.lilredbarn.net/product-p/huck350-45mm-kit.htm this is the kit I used and I did the base gasket delete and mod'ed the muffler / opened it up a bit. Seems to run great right now but its not even broken in yet. Compression is about 165 right now but I dont have a tank of gas ran through it yet. I also changed the spur drive sprocket to a rim drive with an 18" .325 bar and chain.

Bet you got yourself a runner. Mine is simular - 45mm oem, flat top, widened the exhaust port a tad, ground of some under the transfers. Can tell a big difference when bucking. Really want to try the closed port cyl's but this one runs to good to mess with and I don't need another 50cc.

Latest posts

Back