• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353 early non-EPA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pull the cylinder and piston and sell just that, and put a hyway nikisal 346xp cylinder on it, after giving the new cylinder a mild port and polish job. maybe even give the saw a coat a wax, then brag about it with pictures here ! LOL

I'd pull the cylinder and piston and sell just that, and put a hyway nikisal 346xp cylinder on it, after giving the new cylinder a mild port and polish job. maybe even give the saw a coat a wax, then brag about it with pictures here ! LOL
The OEM cylinder that's on it has more performance potential than ANY of the after market kits.
The Kafar85 cylinder is the closest copy of the 346 cylinder but I will NEVER buy another!

The OEM cylinder that's on it has more performance potential than ANY of the after market kits.
The Kafar85 cylinder is the closest copy of the 346 cylinder but I will NEVER buy another!

Because OEM is so much nicer.... or... Kafar cylinder doesn't handle porting well..? Just curious. Great looking saw there, would love to see a video of it running after ported ;)

Back