• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
This is a 2011 model Husqvarna 353. I installed a new piston, new seals on both sides, deleted the base gasket, and did a muffler mod to let it breathe. It starts, idles, revs, and cuts as it should. There is nothing missing. It did have a minor problem- the right rear crankcase was chipped off at the air box. I repaired it with a fitted piece of metal held on with Fusor automotive adhesive (it will pull the substrate out before the bond lets go). I have done quite a few of these and never had one fail after the repair. Otherwise, the saw is in very good cosmetic condition (lacks the 353 sticker, if that matters...about $4 from the dealer). There is no chain rash behind the clutch and the bottom of the saw is very clean.

I will ship the saw with an 18" B/C. The price is $285 + shipping.

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
i tried talking my bro into buying this but he needs to run his 365 a bit to let the CAD set in. for a 2011 somebody got a deal. dealer here charges $650 for these saws new. i know, rediculous but that's just the way it goes around here.

i tried talking my bro into buying this but he needs to run his 365 a bit to let the CAD set in. for a 2011 somebody got a deal. dealer here charges $650 for these saws new. i know, rediculous but that's just the way it goes around here.

Well, it just looked up at me with those cute wittle puppy dog eyes in it's cage and, warts and all, I just couldn't resist. What a wonderful present under the tree this will be for my 9 year old girl to entertain her friends with at slumber parties. Her very first sled dog, too...

Nah......she'll be a 290/211 replacement when I need something light on hills and in tight spots and a future back-up to a 261 or 346. It will be my first sled dog tho. Be hitting my local CAD support group meeting tomorrow, always tough around the holidays.

Latest posts

Back