• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 375XP...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys- here's a nice 375XP I rebuilt a couple weeks ago. What? 375XP? There is no such thing? Well, now there is. This was a late model 375K conversion from a low-hour saw that got run over. I used the 375K case, tank, and cylinder. I used a minty 372XPW crank, oil pump, clutch, brake system, flywheel, and ignition off a saw that had a broken case. The 375XP decal came OEM from Husqvarna.

New parts on this saw: starter assembly, clutch cover, brake handle, top cover + air filter + air filter cover, handle, muffler, heat shield, fan shield, all gaskets, oil seals, Nachi bearings, and oil pump worm gear. The 375K cylinder is minty and the piston and rings are brand new OEM from Husqvarna, along with the wrist pin, clips, and wrist pin bearing. There's three aftermarket parts on this saw: muffler, handle, and air filter- which are all new from Bailey's. All other new parts are new OEM from Husky.

This is the 75cc saw. The cylinder is identical in every way to the 372XPW cylinder. The cylinder is an "A" sized cylinder and the new piston is an "A/B" sized piston. Compression is sitting at a healthy 170psi. Carburetor is the Walbro HD-12B. I'm asking $600 plus shipping PHO. The only trade bait I need at this time is a PTO side crankcase half for 3120, or a set of 3120 case halves.

As usual JJ you have another very Nice saw for sale. It wont be for sale long. for anyone that has never had any dealings with JJ he is a real standup guy when he tells you he will do something you can take it to the Bank he is just that Good.

Mike

Nice looking saw there JJ!

Good luck with moving it, shouldn't be long.

I think I have someone pulling the trigger on it...

to bad your not looking for a minty solo 603:)

I know it. I have a whole fleet of the Solos right now. On the plus side though, that I means I have spare parts for you if you ever need them.

Wow. Really nice JJ.
Yeah, it turned out great. Initially this was going to be a saw for my brother, who is cutting fire salvage right now, but he's switched over exclusively to 390XPs.

Another local guy who runs a part time tree service wanted it, but he can't afford it right now.

what is the significance of the A or A/B rating on the pistons and cylinders? ive wondered this for a while and ive seen a few of your for sale adds that mention it. sorry to derail your for sale post...that's a nice saw.

what is the significance of the A or A/B rating on the pistons and cylinders? ive wondered this for a while and ive seen a few of your for sale adds that mention it. sorry to derail your for sale post...that's a nice saw.

It's sizing for the cylinder and piston.

I find it odd that there hasn't been several jackasses here telling you it's only worth $150, cause that's how much they got for one ''just like it'' last week. :dizzy:

I find it odd that there hasn't been several jackasses here telling you it's only worth $150, cause that's how much they got for one ''just like it'' last week. :dizzy:
One guy did tell me that he'd trade for three goats, but I'd have to pick up the goats in person.

Oh, and this saw is sold. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back