• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right? Although flimsy saws may be cheaper initially, they end up costing more eventually.

i can't think of one current model comparable stihl that's doesn't have more plastic or are less flimsy as any comparable husky. actually when i think back to past saws i can't think of any either :D actually, stihl seem to be copying damn near everything about husky. only thing was the mag recoil on the stihls with that ***** little plastic starter pawl the kicked out and always broke 90% more then the husky ones :D. stihl sure fooled you though skier. all they have to do is make is look tough on the outside and you'll fall for it. doesn't matter how ****** it is on the inside. :givebeer:

Yes, the cheesy leaky air filters and poulan style ratchet starters are soo much better? I think you are the one with flimsy blinders...

Yes, the cheesy leaky air filters and poulan style ratchet starters are soo much better? I think you are the one with flimsy blinders...

you just remember skier, your older then me but i'll tell you right now that i have owned at least 15 of every older turd (stihl) you have ever seen. yep, i said "at least". every single new stihl that you have owned or not i have at least ran and judged. i just won't pay more money for a lesser saw :p. i buy what i like, not what my daddy told me to like. just the other day i met an old man in the woods. he had a brand new 261cm and i had both my 550 and 562. we had a good ******** cause we were pulling from the same wood pile. i ran his saw and he ran mine. he told me he's gonna try return that stihl cause the 550 is a way nicer saw to use. i didn't mind the 261 power but the feel of the saw was poor after running the 550. seems stihl focus more on the saws not rolling over in the back of the truck then they do in the actually handling during use. i don't fully understand what sawtroll means when he talks about poor sideways balance in the stihls but i do know that he's on to something. ;)

Latest posts

Back