• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • We have started a new forum dedicated to user/instruction manuals. This is a repository forum and each new thread must contain the manual the thread is about. Please read the sticky. This is a community effort so if you have a manual, please help. https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/chainsaw-equipment-manuals.170/

Sold Husqvarna 390XP SOLD

briguy26

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
Selling this low hour Husqvarna 390xp. All parts that were replaced were OEM parts. Comes with 32" bar and sharp chain. I'd prefer to sell with the bar and chain. New parts installed
In tank fuel hose, Fuel filter, Air filter, Top shroud high top, Starter cover, Large clutch cover, Bar nuts, Brake handle, Impulse hose, presence lever & spring, handle grips, 7-tooth rim 3/8, carburetor intake, and large dual dogs when they come in the mail. This saw is pretty clean. Piston/rings and cylinder all check out great. Fires on 2-3 pulls every time. Asking $765 and buyer pays shipping. If you want more pics PM your cell and I'll get you more. Cross listed20211119_110732.jpg20211119_110748.jpg20211119_110815.jpg

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks Boston, thought there were more Husky fans around here than just you lol!
There are more of us Husky fans around, I did look at your listing, but as my sig line shows, I have a pretty complete line up of Huskies, including a 390XP

I didn’t expect the price to be too good to pass up for me. It seems a very reasonable price for someone that is looking for a 390XP

The 390XP is a Great saw, usually the heaviest I take for firewood cutting.

Good Luck with the Sale, Hopefully you will find a Good Home for a Great Saw

Doug

Lanedrew

Lanedrew

ArboristSite Member
Beautiful saw!, is tempting for sure! Not 100% positive if I would use a saw that size very often is the only problem, most saws I run are 60-70cc class saws, I’m a huge husky fan