Husqvarna 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SS Sniper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey, I found this website called "Mower SALE". The XP saws are on there for cheap money. A new 390xp is on there for like $621. I e-mailed the guy and he said that they buy in bulk so they can sell them at ridiculously low prices. The shipping is an upwards of $100 to my location. This leads me to believe that they are foreign and also that the saws are knockoffs. Do any of you know about this and could you shed some light on the subject? Not expecting anyone to know just asking around. :msp_unsure:

That price is questionably low. I wouldn't trust it.

Hey, I found this website called "Mower SALE". The XP saws are on there for cheap money. A new 390xp is on there for like $621. I e-mailed the guy and he said that they buy in bulk so they can sell them at ridiculously low prices. The shipping is an upwards of $100 to my location. This leads me to believe that they are foreign and also that the saws are knockoffs. Do any of you know about this and could you shed some light on the subject? Not expecting anyone to know just asking around. :msp_unsure:

I highly doubt it is legit. My dealer buys pallets of saws and he could not come close to that price on a 372 let alone a 390. It would have to be foreign. $100 for shipping? from China maybe. CJ

Absolute scam. You might not even get the saw, such as it is, after you send the money. What then?

I highly doubt it is legit. My dealer buys pallets of saws and he could not come close to that price on a 372 let alone a 390. It would have to be foreign. $100 for shipping? from China maybe. CJ

Chinese pallets likely?

You should send cash instead of a check, this way you can kiss it goodbye first!! Just joking, unless it's a very reputable company I would not do it. Sometimes when you try to save money you end up losing money....as for this crazy address you got, I wouldn't send em three dead flys...

As others have said, definitely smells like a scam.

Why they wouldn't set the price at $701 and ask for $20 in shipping, at least to masquerade it better, is beyond me.

Chinese pallets likely?

I don't know if your referring to the pallet or the saws, but if it is the saws they are the #1 dealer in Michigan. as a example the 365 that some were looking for I'll bet they still have 20+ leftover from 50+ 3 weeks ago. If it was the pallets, your probably right! CJ

I don't know if your referring to the pallet or the saws, but if it is the saws they are the #1 dealer in Michigan. as a example the 365 that some were looking for I'll bet they still have 20+ leftover from 50+ 3 weeks ago. If it was the pallets, your probably right! CJ

And nobody has ever faked a 365 before....

Latest posts

Back