• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394xp - ported by me!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is the saw I ran today at the GTG. My intention was to sell it at the GTG...but everyone there seemed to have more than plenty of saws!

Compression was checked cold at 190! This saw has been torn down to the crank, I did NOT change seals and bearings, they seem fine. I did put the case on the bridgeport mill and it has been decked so the squish is about .024 iirc. New meteor piston. carb kit, new hyway muffler slightly opened. Intake and exhaust ported ... 102, 122, 78 timing #. I didn't touch the transfers, didn't see the need. New fuel line and filter. comes with a 7 pin 3/8" rim. only actual defect is a single crack on the starter cover, but since this was so minor I chose to not replace it. new ngk plug, new pull cord and handle. brandy new clutch cover, oem and new outer dog.

This is the saw:

and in the cut at today's GTG run w/ 36" bar. ...first 60 seconds are the 394.

other pics to follow

its worth $650 shipped PHO lower 48.

I have an extra 28" .058 brandy new husky bar if someone's interested in that...we can talk.

I like this 394 a lot, and would readily keep it if I wasnt trying to fund my hybrid project

20151024_182056[1].jpg

Thanks!

just so everyone doesn't get the wrong idea... my little 350 I built (and brought to the recent CT GTG) indeed is a killer saw. This 394 IS ported, but not anything crazy. I don't want anyone to think this is a pro level port job....this saw is stupidly strong as is... and even better opened up a touch. Someone will be really happy with the power this thing delivers!

Funny, I think I did start it for him... BUT.. I think its easier to start than most of my other saws. It turns over real smooth, even with 190 comp.

Mustang Mike is an animal when it comes to saws and cars... should have let him do all the cutting at the end of the day, would have gotten done just as fast!

Thanks for the saw Matt!!! I look forward to years of use...let me know when one of those 362xp's are done

262...262...where was my brain..the holy grail of saws

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ran that 394 today.....Yikes!!! You better be holding on...felled with it, bucked with it, and made firewod. Ran a 24" bar, made sure the chan was sharp, and chips were flying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back