Husqvarna 555 vs. 562xp -- which is actually 11.8 lbs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MacLaren

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Get the 346xp and be done with it, already... :)

I'm picking up my new 346xp tomorrow morning :cheers:

Congrats Don! My bro-in-law ran all my saws yesterday and he was most impressed with the 346. It was close between it and the 372,but he said that little 346 was somethin else! What b/c are ya gonna run Don?

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head
Congrats Don! My bro-in-law ran all my saws yesterday and he was most impressed with the 346. It was close between it and the 372,but he said that little 346 was somethin else! What b/c are ya gonna run Don?

It is really a hard saw to beat! I love my old one, but want a new one as back-up. I'm goin to run an 18" Husky bar and .325 simi-chisel chain for now. Muff mod and unlimited coil right off the bat, and maybe a trip to Brad later :D

MacLaren

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
It is really a hard saw to beat! I love my old one, but want a new one as back-up. I'm goin to run an 18" Husky bar and .325 simi-chisel chain for now. Muff mod and unlimited coil right off the bat, and maybe a trip to Brad later :D
Haha, I honestly think that once you run the new one, your old one will become the back up.

Latest posts