Husqvarna 562xp vs. stihl ms362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there are a lot of others, and I respect them all, I plan on have a miller mod saw soon myself and I Have a MOFO already, just not a lot of guys who have them all done and access to test them together. Every one has there own opinion and that is cool, just sharing what I have read and my opinion, I like the smoothness myself, as soon as durability isn't an issue I will own 1, I am just giving them ttime to fix the issues. Till then I have my old carb saws. I dnt log for a living, my dad did and I have tried to stay up on things.

I wouldn't even concider porting my 562 xR ore my jonsred 2260,i wouldnr even think about tearing it apart the manufacture spends millions of millions of dollors to do reacherch and deveope mint, and I don't hear the must be ported to be valid in the top 5 0r 6 59cc saws, I think we have some great choises, with the 562 xp and jonsred 2260-stihl 562=dolmar 6111 echo 590, [5 year warrenty for 399,99]plus a few more,i forgot to menschen, incliding the baaad baaad boy the echo 600 pro saw, they are a bad saw, and dO your' ALL SEFT A test go on husky-stihll and look at the reviews,=a lot people disappointed, look at the echo, all if them if you want you will see the happiest costermers, in the industry, up tp 79 cc, DONT DISAPOINT,

Ahh I see someone has also been drinking tonight. John got a head start on me or is hitting a wicked strong bottle.

As far as I know, the 560/2260/562 always have been a better performer than the MS362, regardless if the power specs of the 362 has been "adjusted up" to match lately. As usual with Stihl "power upgrades", there seem to be no specific reason for it, the specs just change "on paper" (usually to match the competition).

Of course the new version of the MS362 may put out the same max hp, but that doesn't help anyway if it isn't as effective at the rpms that really count.

My point is that max power (hp) ratings only go "so far" - if the difference isn't a major one, surprises may turn up in actual use.

I have one of the last version MS362C-M (manufactured August 2016). I asked the dealer for another board member what the difference with the previous M-Tronic equipped MS362:

Different carburetor
Different solenoid
Different M-Tronic settings to take advantage of the new carburetor
"Star Wars" style sprocket cover

I have no idea how the previous version performs, but this is a very strong performer for a 60cc saw, and I still haven't finished breaking it in due to foul weather setting in. It cuts through 18"-20" Downy oak and English walnut like butter with a 18" bar, extremely impressed with it so far.

LISTEN HOMO-LITE I HAVNT DRANK IN 30 YEARS, ALLTHOUE I DO HAVE SEVERE NECK AND SHOULDER PROBLEMS, IF I HAD TO GUEESS SPENDING 14 NIGHTS ON BEHALF OF THE BULGARIAN MALISIA AND BEATEN EVERY NIGHT, -9 OF US,6 GREEN BERET'S 6 SEALS AND 3 CIA TACKTAKLE.IT WASNT PREETY AND WERE LUCKY THE BRITTS ASA RESQUED US JAN, 13TH 1985,SO I HAPPEN TO GET ALITTLE AHEAD OF MYSELF. DONT EVER BUST MY ASS AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW ME,NOW SHUT UP AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR SAW[*****]MY SHOULDERS BEEN BROKE-BOTH MY KNEES,MY LEFTHIP,I COULD GO ON BY WAST YOUR VALUABLE TIME,HURRY UP AND TOON UP YOUR SAW.DONT EMAIL AGAIN
Calm down spazz. I never emailed you. Thank you for your service.

spazz ,ill let my borthers in arms how you fell, I warned you,
You want to take this outside tough guy? Is that a threat you whining old man. If we did take it outside all I would have to do is sneeze at you and your brittle bones would snap. You must feel tough behind that keyboard. Your a classic keyboard commando. Learn how to spell.

Calm down spazz. I never emailed you. Thank you for your service.
while you were curling up to your family there were 12 of us resquing jr olimpylcs form iran, they had hostage for 10- million dollors, but we went over and saved them,we killed 78 badguys holding our kids. what skould have been a fun gloriuse time lasted 1 nignt, the med, avac, took them to the ship the cia had other plans for us our helo got shot down, we were in a 2 day firefight, [both pilots were blown apart] we-6 green berrtes 6 navy seals 3 cia tackteckle were taken and beaten everynight for 14 nights,sorry if you don't find it so funny,unfortenetly that's the last time I volindetered for a black opt mission,thank god Reagan was in the presedent office and he gpt the britts SAS TO RESQUE US, WHAEN I CAME TOO I WOKE IN A HOSPITOL IN NJ,ALONG WITH GEN JACK KANE, -4 STAR GEN, yours truly gunny srt, 1stf class johndadmphiersr, calss a sniper-class a hand to hand combat,

To me the 562 feels better then the 362. Never ran a 362 but get to play with a few 562's

while you were curling up to your family there were 12 of us resquing jr olimpylcs form iran, they had hostage for 10- million dollors, but we went over and saved them,we killed 78 badguys holding our kids. what skould have been a fun gloriuse time lasted 1 nignt, the med, avac, took them to the ship the cia had other plans for us our helo got shot down, we were in a 2 day firefight, [both pilots were blown apart] we-6 green berrtes 6 navy seals 3 cia tackteckle were taken and beaten everynight for 14 nights,sorry if you don't find it so funny,unfortenetly that's the last time I volindetered for a black opt mission,thank god Reagan was in the presedent office and he gpt the britts SAS TO RESQUE US, WHAEN I CAME TOO I WOKE IN A HOSPITOL IN NJ,ALONG WITH GEN JACK KANE, -4 STAR GEN, yours truly gunny srt, 1stf class johndadmphiersr, calss a sniper-class a hand to hand combat,
You got any proof of who you are? Stolen valor is a federal crime dip ****. Show me a copy of your dd214. Enough said. And show me pictures of you then and now to prove that your real.

Well, this post is hopelessly derailed! You two could take this up somewhere else and get back to chainsaws, just sayin.
nobody is stopping you from chainsaw talk, sorry if your blaming me but homo-lite said the first sarcastic inaproipiet comment, I try to help people with all my experience, but I care for don't wise ass that hide behind a keyboard, -mostly cowards-sorry for getting off the topic but I kind it VERY VERY personanle,i didn't volunteer to become a pow or to have to kill but we had no choice,after I healed up from the hospital I got to train with the brittish SAS FOR 10 TEN DAYS, they have some training facilities and have their **** together,im glade they are our side, too all our special forces,hang in there and good luck,

nobody is stopping you from chainsaw talk, sorry if your blaming me but homo-lite said the first sarcastic inaproipiet comment, I try to help people with all my experience, but I care for don't wise ass that hide behind a keyboard, -mostly cowards-sorry for getting off the topic but I kind it VERY VERY personanle,i didn't volunteer to become a pow or to have to kill but we had no choice,after I healed up from the hospital I got to train with the brittish SAS FOR 10 TEN DAYS, they have some training facilities and have their **** together,im glade they are our side, too all our special forces,hang in there and good luck,
No blame from me, just keeping it real. You have something to say about he topic, say it, you want to get personal, take it somewhere else, that's all I'm sayin. I'm really interested in anything you have to say about the two saw being discussed, the rest, not so much.:cool:

No blame from me, just keeping it real. You have something to say about he topic, say it, you want to get personal, take it somewhere else, that's all I'm sayin. I'm really interested in anything you have to say about the two saw being discussed, the rest, not so much.:cool:
no problem here ,'I try to keep those 34 years behind me, I didn't like his sarcastic subject,any how been working in the woods and heavy equipment form 40 years, I was brought up in the logging buissnes,i stillclear 100 acers forest, but its a shame they have me using a cat d9n-or d10, and big 130.000 lbs excavators.i wathch them throw, hundreds of thousand away,it kills me, althoue we do lodge some lots,oak-maple-ash,its easy with all the equipment we have, my poor uncle hade an old timberjack 1968, 4cyl Detroit, and a dresser td 15 dozer,i ussaly skid with,they were legands,they went to all the woodsman shows,boonville ,ny Vermont-mane,and competered, all 350 pounds of them,i think they still have a couple world records 2-man saw cut, 6.8 sec, chop block, mod, saws, percey and louie sowle,provedence ny, [Saratoga co, west,]

And here I thought bringing the awesome and fantastic as well as obviously the best 60cc saw the Dolmar 6100 would ruffle feathers so I just left it out. Lol
The 562 has an aluminum handle vs plastic. And can get heated handles in the US.

And here I thought bringing the awesome and fantastic as well as obviously the best 60cc saw the Dolmar 6100 would ruffle feathers so I just left it out. Lol
The 562 has an aluminum handle vs plastic. And can get heated handles in the US.
do you keep that stock? it looks nice,

Latest posts

Back