Husqvarna 562xp vs. stihl ms362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya I'm looking at one now,
Solid saw and fits most all my wants. If you have a chance to run one do so. Especially if it is broke in. Mine kept getting stronger for many tanks.

do they sell them with a 20inc bar?
Yes but a good dealer should set you up with what ever you like to use. @fordf150 is a great guy to work with and last I knew he would sell them set up with an awesome total / tsumara bar if you wanted.
@MillerModSaws is another good guy to work with and will port them before they leave the shop.

Yes but a good dealer should set you up with what ever you like to use. @fordf150 is a great guy to work with and last I knew he would sell them set up with an awesome total / tsumara bar if you wanted.
@MillerModSaws is another good guy to work with and will port them before they leave the shop.
Thanks @CoreyB. I can't help ya with the 562xp but I can a 2260 the red version of the 562xp or the 6100. @fordf150 can as well. He also sells echos.

Hi Guys, I'm going to buy new 60cc saw, so I'm thinking about 562XP or MS362 CM. Which of them will be better choice? I've heard that 562XP is great, fast saw but has a lot of problems and faults. But then MS362 is bit slower than Husqy but more reliable. Is that true.
Husky 562 xp a lot of problems,******** to that.
The 2 series huskys , are strong and fast . 3 series are arguably better because of quad porting . Time will tell about the autotunes , but they are strong .
IMO , the husky slant , may be in part , due to the fact that they seem to produce their peak hp at a slightly higher rpm , and they just plain scream :msp_wub: . Many users prefer the feel or torque of a stihl , for personal reasons .
In the real world though , pro husky or pro stihl models of similar displacement will be so close in cut times , that it really doesn't matter . ( God i hate to admit that ) :hmm3grin2orange:

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Husky 562 xp a lot of problems,******** to that.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

NOT. If you know what you are working with. True they don't like heat but neither do rotund women, not to say they don't satisfy when called upon lol. Speaking from experience, not from inventory.

562xp in the hands of experience is a force to recon with. .... Until you have to re-fuel on a hot day lol.

362c is a no nonsense saw. No problems with that one whatsoever. In any climate, temp included.

Buy what fits best, learn what you are running. They all are different. Stay safe :)

I hear there are crank bearing problems with the 562 xp. Local dealer said they have replaced a few . you guys hear that?

I would think that is more oil or operator error. I've run my ported 562xp to extremes in hopes to find any weakness and so far none. What a blast to run a ported 60cc saw that runs with a 70cc stocker.

I chose the MS362 v2 due to the airfilter and double piston rings on the Stihl. Thats it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

while you were curling up to your family there were 12 of us resquing jr olimpylcs form iran, they had hostage for 10- million dollors, but we went over and saved them,we killed 78 badguys holding our kids. what skould have been a fun gloriuse time lasted 1 nignt, the med, avac, took them to the ship the cia had other plans for us our helo got shot down, we were in a 2 day firefight, [both pilots were blown apart] we-6 green berrtes 6 navy seals 3 cia tackteckle were taken and beaten everynight for 14 nights,sorry if you don't find it so funny,unfortenetly that's the last time I volindetered for a black opt mission,thank god Reagan was in the presedent office and he gpt the britts SAS TO RESQUE US, WHAEN I CAME TOO I WOKE IN A HOSPITOL IN NJ,ALONG WITH GEN JACK KANE, -4 STAR GEN, yours truly gunny srt, 1stf class johndadmphiersr, calss a sniper-class a hand to hand combat,

I don't think that you know what you are talking about. You seem to be conflating Gunnery Sergeant and Sergeant First Class, ranks from two different branches of service. I've tried to make sense of your story and it seems like you're starting with the Munich Massacre (Israeli Olympians) and then it gets weird from there with touches of Operation Eagle Claw in your fiction. If your age as reported on this site (52) is correct, then you were not old enough to have been SOF in the 80's.

I'm a Marine veteran. Many may find your stories harmless but I consider them stolen valor.

I don't think that you know what you are talking about. You seem to be conflating Gunnery Sergeant and Sergeant First Class, ranks from two different branches of service. I've tried to make sense of your story and it seems like you're starting with the Munich Massacre (Israeli Olympians) and then it gets weird from there with touches of Operation Eagle Claw in your fiction. If your age as reported on this site (52) is correct, then you were not old enough to have been SOF in the 80's.

I'm a Marine veteran. Many may find your stories harmless but I consider them stolen valor.
Agreed and thank you for your service.

At some point we all run into total pricks in life. Whether it be a co worker or customer or person in public or even a family member or online forum member. John damps is one of these people. A liar and con and phony. Some people are just sad pathetic individuals. The only bad experience I've had on this site is with this guy and his BS.

My 562 XP is from 2011 I believe and it is still going strong, It is Modded a bit. I don't cut as much wood as I used to but it still fires right up no matter how long it has been sitting.

Latest posts

Back