Husqvarna 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisoppie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just got a New Husqvarna 570 for a good price with a 24 inch bar.
The thing cuts like a Cadillac, almost weighs as much as one, but I am ok with it. I have just burned about a tank through it and seems to get more and more power the more it breaks in. I mostly will use it for flushing stumps and Cutting Firewood.
Any one else have experience with this saw.
-Chris

I've never ran a 570, so I can't comment.

But congrats and welcome to the site.

I run one piece cutting hardwoods and cutting firewood. I love the saws power but yes the power to weight ratio is a little low. I like the saw a lot though and am considering modding the muffler.

My neighbour bought a 570 and he can't seem to kill it. He went thru 4 bars and 8 chains to cut 8 cords, plus he drove over it once and it's still kicking, so there.
Gypo

Thanks Banshee for the welcome.

SawmillTroy:
I think I will get to that point once the Warenty is up, I would think something with that much displament and hp would "cook" a bit more, but like I said only 2 tanks through it it might bulk up after 5 or more tanks.

Yukonsawman:
Sounds like your neighbor should be a field tester with all that abuse!

Thanks guys

My neighbour bought a 570 and he can't seem to kill it. He went thru 4 bars and 8 chains to cut 8 cords, plus he drove over it once and it's still kicking, so there.
Gypo

Reminds me of a guy I once worked with - everything he did went wrong somehow......:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back