• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 61 Project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Parts included are clean gas tank, case with free rolling crank, connecting rod appear good, cylinder need cleaned up but good, muffler, clutch, flywheel, clutch cover, starter cover, basically needs a few small nuts and bolts and a carb. I will try to throw in a piston but not sure I have one. The case, tank and started are very clean, can include an OEM 266 cyl that's been ported and decked to .020" if interested for a little more. Looking to get $100 plus shipping. If you want additional photos that can happen may take a few days with work.

Thanks,

BGE

I am interested and the 266 cylinder been looking for a project, is it a early 90's saw?

I am interested and 266 cylinder been looking for a project, is it a early 90's saw?
Ill have to run and look at the serial number but I believe so. The 266 cylinder I raised the exhaust a hair and lowered transfers I believe. Let me know.

Ill have to run and look at the serial number but I believe so. The 266 cylinder I raised the exhaust a hair and lowered transfers I believe. Let me know.

and you said might have a piston?

Just send me a pm, this is first time I've done this new to this site and retarded on computers :lol:

Latest posts

Back