Husqvarna chainsaw tools

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was looking for the Husqvarna chainsaw case disassembling tools, the assembly tools and the tapered sleeves for installing the crank seal on the clutch side. I found them on the husky dealer website and took the part numbers over to jacks which is cheaper and ordered them. I used the taper sleeve decades ago.

.......so are you going to share the part numbers with the rest of us?

Can at least provide you with the seal install tools, just happened to have ordered them myself last week.
Disclaimer: no idea on which saws they'll fit or not. Ordered them for a 562XP.

Sleeve:
sleeve.jpg
Guide:
guide.jpg

IPL, Service Tools, 2000-08

Search for Husqvarna chainsaw seal installation tool clutch side tapered sleeve.

At jacks small engine his prices are cheaper than husky. I use husky for the partnumbers.

The tapered sleeve for the seal installation is different on some of the saws.

My problem is I’m not iPad savvy yet. Plus my internet provider boots me off every night around 9pm. My time is limited.

Part number for the tapered sleeve for ,

“61, 66, 266,268” 502 50 53-01

“288, 394, 3120” 502 50 52-09

There’s more.

I’m just trying to help, I’m learning too. I want all the husky tools to work on these saws. I’m a retired class A machine tool builder, lead engineering tech. I’m not into jimmy rigging things. I did firewood full and part time between jobs I always worked two jobs.

I paid the exact same price for the ones I just bought at the dealer as Jack's.crank case splitter 41.00
394 crank tool. 13.47
550,545 crank tool 13.47
254 266 worm gear tool $5.93
IPL, Service Tools, 2000-08

Search for Husqvarna chainsaw seal installation tool clutch side tapered sleeve.

At jacks small engine his prices are cheaper than husky. I use husky for the partnumbers.

The tapered sleeve for the seal installation is different on some of the saws.

My problem is I’m not iPad savvy yet. Plus my internet provider boots me off every night around 9pm. My time is limited.

Part number for the tapered sleeve for ,

“61, 66, 266,268” 502 50 53-01

“288, 394, 3120” 502 50 52-09

There’s more.

I’m just trying to help, I’m learning too. I want all the husky tools to work on these saws. I’m a retired class A machine tool builder, lead engineering tech. I’m not into jimmy rigging things. I did firewood full and part time between jobs I always worked two jobs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Y’all fellas want a copy of husky tool manuals?
I think I got the catalog from you buddy, but post it up please, and if you can, prices of all splitters amd crank mounting kits.
I got most of them tools, but people should see the new prices so they think twice before they buy a chinese tool or pricey homemade tools

Cool! I didn't know about specific tool manuals. I used the service manual to get what I needed.

Did some searching as well...

Attachments

• Husqvarna service tools 2003.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • Husqvarna_tools_2014.pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 21
Back