Husqvarna Warrantee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Husqvarna chainsaw. I'm in a rural area and there is only one dealer with a mechanic on site. I had a minor problem so I took it to the dealer that has the mechanic. I was told that they will not do warrantee work unless the saw was purchased from them. Therefore, if you are in this area, you don't really have a Husqvarna warrantee. Apparently, the dealer is attempting to shut out competition from online sellers and Home Depot. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I recently purchased a Husqvarna chainsaw. I'm in a rural area and there is only one dealer with a mechanic on site. I had a minor problem so I took it to the dealer that has the mechanic. I was told that they will not do warrantee work unless the saw was purchased from them. Therefore, if you are in this area, you don't really have a Husqvarna warrantee. Apparently, the dealer is attempting to shut out competition from online sellers and Home Depot. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Husky dealers got screwed when Husky decided to sell via Big Boxes. In my area most have pretty much gone extinct, either closed up or quit selling Husky.

Why don’t you take the saw back to where you brought it?

Back