husqy fleet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

371groundie

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
got my camera figured out, so i think that warants a picture posting.

S3010013.jpg

335 from ebay
346 from a friend
372 from local forsale listing

my dealer hates me!

Nice looking herd!! BUT, everyone needs a little diversity.... I think the affirmative action law is going to set in here and you will be required by law to purchase another breed of saw... How about a Wild Thang!!:spam:

TFB

dad has the red version of the 357 the more i run it the less i like it. and i do have an 038 mag that was dads, but lives here now. considering adding it to my signature.

dad has the red version of the 357 the more i run it the less i like it. and i do have an 038 mag that was dads, but lives here now. considering adding it to my signature.

you dont like the 357xp??:jawdrop: i guess its personal preference.

:eek: :eek: that ain't Poulan bar oil your putting in them is it. lol

Very nice set of Huskies!

Last edited:
i do run clean poulan oil in the 335, if i ever run it in a tree i dont want it dripping black goo all over me. the others i run anything that lubricates, and yes most of it is black.

as far as 357s go. i find them to be like a 16ga shotgun. so in between as to be useless. also, every single one ive ever picked up was cold blooded. even if it sits for 5 minutes it takes a 5 or 10 pull sequence to get it going. its to the point im thinking about how to rig up a system using a cordless drill for a starter. put on a nut driver that i can put on the nut on the flywheel and turn it over til it runs.

if i want a big saw, i want a big saw, and i grab a 372. if i want a small saw, i want a small saw, and i grab the 346. whereas my dad likes the 357 and likes to grab one saw to do everything so if you see him with a saw in his hand, its that one.

and im not gunna open the ford chevy argument here.

Latest posts

Back