• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqy part lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Have a lot of rear handles for models 55, 254, 257... other models??

Didn't know if this is something anybody would be interested in buying/ trading for. Pm me if interested in one of them.

Will take some pics later on today.

Guess I have a little more than rear handles. But pm me if you see anything in the pictures. Parts are dirty.

20160220_134924.jpg

2 PTO side crank case half (254,257,262)
1 PTO side crank case half (246)
4 rear handles (254,257,55... others?)
1 rear handle (261,262) missing almost everything on it.... lol
1 top cover (254)
1 recoil starter (old style 254)
1 cylinder (254) can take better photos if interested. It ate something and put some marks at the top of cylinder. (Probably off the crankcase because piston skirt is damaged.. missing LOL. Still looks usable if some TLC was put into it.
1 crankcase. Looks to be from a 254. Crank seems good (no up and down movement). Doesn't have a tag so can't I'd for sure. It looks like the wrong piston was installed. Got a lot of 262 and 254 parts from a fella locally. Since the piston won't make full rotation I have a feeling he installed the wrong piston on the crank (since the 254 has a shorter stroke).

Pm me if your interested in anything listed. Not looking for much

Back