Huztl FarmerTec MS380, MS381, 038 Build Kit Start to Finish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes it hard to schedule.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Another thing I noticed is some use Caber rings which mine came from Greece. They never have used a tracking number on anything I've bought from them, currently I'm waiting on a set of seals for an 041 but can't find out where they are or when they'll get here..
I thought eBay required tracking so you must be buying direct?

No, it's coming through ebay. I've never had trouble with the shipments from Greece taking too long however. Just thought tracking might help me know when to look for them. On this particular part it really doesn't matter much, it's my saw I'm working on and will not be using it in the near future..

I smoked many years ago. Lite up in a restaurant and bam your food arrives.

Hopefully that will work. Are you going to do a vacuum/pressure test today

Probably try to sneak it in tomorrow. Been waiting for a phone call today which didn't come but I got the wife to do the phone work tomorrow. I guess the Motoseal will be dry by tomorrow afternoon. If it passes I'll try to slap the rest of the saw together while the weather is fairly warm..

I just was curious and I took a peak and that box has hit new york. So it was near hong kong china this morning and here now. Long plane ride.

Almost there. Cool. I will be couple days behind you mine had to rest and it stopped for breakfast somewhere in new York. Might stay and have dinner

They may release the husky 272 before the 070 so don't be surprised. It could be a line jumper. Both kits are being assembled.

They may release the husky 272 before the 070 so don't be surprised. It could be a line jumper. Both kits are being assembled.

I don't understand a 272 kit when they already have a 365/372 kit.

You make a valid point. I just get the info that's far as l can help. I only mentioned it because I was told next two kits were the 038 070. Then we got a possible line jumper which is good for husky kit enthusiast. We won't know till they do it. I like you have a eye on the 070 because I want to do some milling.

You have seen this right?
http://www.huztl.net/36-Inch-Holzff...-Milling-From-14-to-36-Guide-Bar-p228061.html

That's what I call a good reason

Hopefully that will work. Are you going to do a vacuum/pressure test today

Pressure test was this morning, failed miserably but it wasn't the seal. Now it's the oil pump leaking like crazy. I pulled it out and didn't notice any O rings except the big one on the front. I think I'll have to take the pump shaft apart and replace the O ring inside the pump body..probably just put a little Dirko around the end of the pump upon install, that big O ring on the end is kinda expensive so trying not to replace it unless I have to..I think I already have more in this saw than it's worth..

I don't understand a 272 kit when they already have a 365/372 kit.

The 272 is a great platform. One of the iconic Husqvarna saws. It would be the easiest to build of the kits they currently offer. They are a joy to wrench on. Hopefully they price it cheap.

Back