Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@trboxman "Every single part was there up until the bucking spikes, then they were 2 fasteners & 3 nylock nuts short" I did not catch the spikes. Did yours come with the winter summer shutter?

I sent them an email through their contact page on the website. They responded within 24 hours but I haven't heard anything back since then either. I'm going to dispute with PayPal. Cancel the order and get the 361 kit from them

i just heard from them also, the woman was away trying to get a visa outta there, and it was "unexpected" for her assistant to not write everyone in her absence. the assistant was likely like citizens here, shes away screw it. i called paypal and told them about our collective issues and they said file the dispute. a bunch of disputes will increase the need for visas around there.

she wanted me to send her photos of the missing items:lol:

27028b1b070c1e350283f4fc20e42cb2.jpg

Your wrap handle is on wrong..............Oh,..........wait,.........never mind.
[emoji48]

I noticed we are missing our gun sight and I fixed that on mine

Attachments

• gun sight.jpg
    gun sight.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 79
So you guys with delivery issues...how long have you waited? Mine stuff always to 2-3 weeks. One 5 weeks because it was stuck in customs. I also always communicated through the eBay messaging and they were responsive. Curious on time line.

I ordered one Friday off the huztl site and mine is pending.

I ordered on 9/6/16. I am expecting a long delivery like other items i have ordered from China. My concern was I could never get an order status and my order could not be found when I checked their website. I have not had any responses from the contact link on their site. I did send an email to [email protected] today. Hopefully I will get some response, any response from Huztl.

Different priority. eBay is way up there and the crowd source mentality screw my order and I will hang you.

PayPal, not as strong of protection. If you don't get your order yeah. If they are slow or don't respond you are on your own.

I will say I got mine faster than you did 10 days.

Remember they are 12 hours different and I think it's 12 behind.

If you are not a regular eBay user be aware that your PayPal address is correct before you order

So you guys with delivery issues...how long have you waited? Mine stuff always to 2-3 weeks. One 5 weeks because it was stuck in customs. I also always communicated through the eBay messaging and they were responsive. Curious on time line.

I only waited about 9 days before I contacted them. However, I knew 2 other forum members had ordered at roughly the same time and had already received theirs. If i hadn't had that knowledge then I would have given it a few weeks since slow shipping from china isn't exactly uncommon.

That being said.. we now know that huztl ships typically ships within a couple days and the shipping time is only about 4 days long. If your order is still marked as 'pending' after a week then i strongly advise you contact them.. otherwise your order may have fallen into a crack like mine did.

My concern was I could never get an order status and my order could not be found when I checked their website
Did you get a charge on your credit card yet? If not, then i'd just order it again. My order was visible on their website from the moment I submitted it. Also, the paypal email confirmation had come within minutes.

I did get a payment notification from PayPal immediately after I placed the order. The link in the confirmation email from huztl.net does link to their site but it says order not found.

The biggest concern I had was a notification that there were some security certificate issues from the huztl.net website. When i try to get to the huztl.net site on my phone I go to kancart.com. The same thing happens when I try to link to the order status link from the order confirmation email.
Spending a few hundred dollars for more chainsaws that I don't need is bad enough. Spending a few hundred and getting nothing is something I don't want to do.

Stay off their website with mobile devices it is not meant to work. And the browser you are using is expecting a security certificate and they don't bother with that stuff. The PayPal portion is ok.

The biggest concern I had was a notification that there were some security certificate issues from the huztl.net website. When i try to get to the huztl.net site on my phone I go to kancart.com. The same thing happens when I try to link to the order status link from the order confirmation email.
Spending a few hundred dollars for more chainsaws that I don't need is bad enough. Spending a few hundred and getting nothing is something I don't want to do.

Has anyone ever priced out a ms660 with oem parts? If not I might see this winter when it slows down some.

From what I have seen and you would know better it would be expensive, I would be willing to bet it would be north of 1500.

I bet that why that don't sell many that way

Has anyone ever priced out a ms660 with oem parts? If not I might see this winter when it slows down some.

I ordered on 9/6/16. I am expecting a long delivery like other items i have ordered from China. My concern was I could never get an order status and my order could not be found when I checked their website. I have not had any responses from the contact link on their site. I did send an email to [email protected] today. Hopefully I will get some response, any response from Huztl.
I just received an email from huztldealer. I now have a tracking number with delivery 7-10 days. She said the clutch drums were out of stock.

Latest posts

Back