Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The transfer hits the flywheel also ,if a guy had a lathe ,the flywheel could be trimmed also .
I have access to a very well stocked machine shop. And was contemplating turning the flywheel. But don't want to reduce its weight. I'm always nervous grinding on the outside of the transfers though

I have access to a very well stocked machine shop. And was contemplating turning the flywheel. But don't want to reduce its weight. I'm always nervous grinding on the outside of the transfers though
One like the one in the middle works for measuring how thick the transfer walls are .
3set600.jpg

I am going to weigh before and after. Probably get a used flywheel with a few broken fins to give a dry run with

You gonna tap a new vent in there ? that one may have sand in it from the blasting .

For those ever wanting to or needing to replace the oil tank vent, do not knock it into the tank. It has no where to go. Try to pull it out if you can. I'm thinking maybe a drywall screw would work.
I've got the cases split here so knocking it out from the inside was easy.

For those ever wanting to or needing to replace the oil tank vent, do not knock it into the tank. It has no where to go. Try to pull it out if you can. I'm thinking maybe a drywall screw would work.
I've got the cases split here so knocking it out from the inside was easy.

Can you get to it through the oil cap hole ? I think my 036 or 034 i pounded it inside ,the tech at the saw shop told me that ,never did the 1128 series though .

You can on a 260 ..... I'm not ripping my 361 in half I just put it all back together durn it

Jesse

Latest posts

Back