Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said. Trendy ideas annoy me.

Making light of a serious health issue to be trendy......wtf?
Yea. I actually never knew there was a disease associated with gluten. I figured those people were choosing to be trendy. But I guess I choose to be uninformed also.

Yea. I actually never knew there was a disease associated with gluten. I figured those people were choosing to be trendy. But I guess I choose to be uninformed also.
Choosing to be uninformed while living with a woman who essentially has a hurricane blow through the back half of her digestive apparatus when she finds some gluten in her food all while living in the confines of a shipping container ..... Dident really work out for me Now we have his and hers toasters and butter and bread and brownies and well you get the picture .....I am now somewhat informed and sensitive to her condition to say the least but I'm not gf That crap is expensive and I'm cheep

Jesse

Choosing to be uninformed while living with a woman who essentially has a hurricane blow through the back half of her digestive apparatus when she finds some gluten in her food all while living in the confines of a shipping container ..... Dident really work out for me Now we have his and hers toasters and butter and bread and brownies and well you get the picture .....I am now somewhat informed and sensitive to her condition to say the least but I'm not gf That crap is expensive and I'm cheep

Jesse
My wife, myself and both boys have celiac.
Our grocery bill is more than double what it used to be and we don't bring home 1/2 what we used to.

We have some good recipes if you're interested

So what's the final verdict dirko is stupid thick ....518/515 are the same thing ??? But runny ???? .... Where dose motoseal and yamabond fall in ..... I had a tube of Mack grey stuff from my cousin a diesel mech that was good stuff used it quite inappropriately sometimes and still no leaks wish I remembered exactly what that was

Jesse

So what's the final verdict dirko is stupid thick ....518/515 are the same thing ??? But runny ???? .... Where dose motoseal and yamabond fall in ..... I had a tube of Mack grey stuff from my cousin a diesel mech that was good stuff used it quite inappropriately sometimes and still no leaks wish I remembered exactly what that was

Jesse
518/515 are of a completely different consistency than Dirko or Yamabond.
Not really sure how to explain it.

Back