Hydro dip

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked that infected hydro site. I’ll look more tomorrow, they have 342 different patterns!:surprised3:

Going to give one of the kits a go here soon. Was going to do carbon fiber but i think im gonnna go with this. Will be doing it here in the next couple weeks. Let the haters hate lolScreenshot_2020-01-19-22-28-18.png

Oh and possibly the flywheel side cover if possible, i dont know how it will turn out with all the holes in it tho.

Found a guy 1 hour away that does it. Told him how many square inches and that it was chainsaw parts and he gave me a price for less than I can buy a good kit. I have 5 patterns I picked out, see which one he has and go with that. Going to see him Thursday.

Found a guy 1 hour away that does it. Told him how many square inches and that it was chainsaw parts and he gave me a price for less than I can buy a good kit. I have 5 patterns I picked out, see which one he has and go with that. Going to see him Thursday.
Great, can't wait to see the pics.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

After that I think you need to find a nipple on the saw somewhere and pierce it. Perhaps shave and bleach the filter and exhaust. Perhaps one of those tiny/micro studs in the bar nose too.

Pics or it didn't happen. No, wait. Please, no pics.

Ive found i usually dont have to use it usually the erection starts happening when the chain hits wood...but let me tell ya that clutch driven pump just dam near sucked it plum off one time.. Kinda scared to try it again. I got a privacy fence around my wood lot so **** gets a little crazy sometimes.

Back