• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Hyway 039/MS390 Cylinder Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overkill338

M-Tronicly Obsessed
Reaction score
I have two cylinder kits still in the box leftover. I just don't have time to work on saws now with my new job. So I'm selling off the kits I have.

So I have TWO of the 390 kits. Great for upgrading a tired 029/290.

$65 shipped EACH

Everything is sold as is, with no refunds or exchanges this time, as I won't have any more.

Pics will be up when I get home.

Covid shut down my direct connection/relationship with Hyway. But I will go check under my desk and see what is still there.
Awesome man, I appreciate that! Yea COVID has put the suck on high level big time.

Awesome man, I appreciate that! Yea COVID has put the suck on high level big time.
I've got popup piston kits for 261, 461 and 036. Cylinder kit for an 028, a 44mm 026, 180, and few other odd balls. But sorry, no 390

I found hyway has them in stock on there website but they're coming all the way from Taiwan!

Latest posts

Back