I am now a Husky Man!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys trying to intimate something about my new "Husqvarna"?

Are you saying that it is not up to snuff????

So I paid too much?????

Please, tell me the truth, I can handle it.......................

He did refer to it as a Hoosier Husqvarna...................

But it was orange, and it said "HUSQVARNA SWEDEN" on the tag.....

So I thought I was good to go......................................

Not at all Fish I think it's a fine saw........ I hear you never have to clean the air filter on one of those. :laugh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

My neighbor just sold me an older large Husqvarna, I am not sure of the model #. I will post a pic a little later, when my batterries are charged.

This thing is a real powerhouse!!! It makes that Stihl 036 I used to own
look like a toy. I am really impressed.

After sharpening the chain and adjusting the depth gauges, it made short work of that old apple tree.

I might have to keep this gem, I usually sell them when I need the money.

I got it for just $200, I feel a little guilty.

Cool proof Huskys rule no matter what age! pics?

Kansas

On second thought...I dont know wth that is maybe a sears saw?

But its got a chain brake so its newer than my mac 10-10 auto guess I wasnt into Huskys saws back that far sorry cant help?

Kansas

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/He82NBjJqf8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/He82NBjJqf8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

they put that ring on the back of the pro models

That beastie has a 2.2" motor or therabouts, the Pro S25 was 2.5'" .....

so I reckon it, like many PoulaHuskies before it, will have trouble pulling anything over a 1244 mm bar...don't even think about adding a chain to it...well, unless it's hooked up to a skidder....

speaking of those implements, where the hooey is Llamabert....he'd flatten that thing in a skippy heartbeat....:buttkick:

Last edited:
My wife has been threatening to make me have this operation too. I'm reluctant to get my boys snipped though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back