I bought my 365 Special today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are my favourite poster on the AS, allways streight to the point, and you are right........

Thanks! I tried to rep you for that, but I gotta let the rep machine recharge I guess.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, SawTroll's positive rep is worth a LOT of points on the rep point system thingee.

Oh yeah babe!!!!!!

Thanks! I tried to rep you for that, but I gotta let the rep machine recharge I guess.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, SawTroll's positive rep is worth a LOT of points on the rep point system thingee.

His rep is smokin,,, and so is Lakesides and THALL's BTW :blob2: :blob2:

I'm out of bullets for you too - yesterday I was out of bullets for everyone......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Btw, Lakeside prolly has the heaviest bullets by now, disregarding the mods.....

Yours aren't too bad either, because of all the rep points you have......

I nailed him for you.

Yep u R right

...and Ultras.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ultra's definitly Packin some Thunder :blob2:

BTW Brad,,,, I used my 365 w/20 inch b&c yesterday afternoon,,, felled a 24 inch DBH red oak limbed and bucked out 10 minutes later, the stump eater was moovin in,,, no problem... is gonna make some nice fire and cooking wood :cheers:

Latest posts

Back