I Cant Stand It Anymore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If this is saw :censored: building 101, then most of you will be getting a big fat F this semister.

1. Diesel does not fuel a racesaw.
2. Turbochargers wont help a racesaw.
3. Leave the round file in your work box.
4. Hydra formed pipes are for bikes, not saws.
5. Bikesaws need a few more than 60cc.
6. :cry:

I like Wesson at 49.567:1. But sometimes they don't have it and I have to get Crisco. Stay away from Canola.

what kind of oil mix do you guys that race use for your oil lube?

I heard 24:1 for the bar oil and mobile 2T was the best thing since sliced bread for the chain :dizzy:

If this is saw :censored: building 101, then most of you will be getting a big fat F this semister.

1. Diesel does not fuel a racesaw.
2. Turbochargers wont help a racesaw.
3. Leave the round file in your work box.
4. Hydra formed pipes are for bikes, not saws.
5. Bikesaws need a few more than 60cc.
6. :cry:

Ok:
1. How about Bio-diesel?
2. How about a supercharger?
3. I'll cover in a second
4. Why not? It seems like something most anyone could do, the results were impressive, an if the math is done right, why not?
5. Yes, and no.
6. You will have to step back a bit, I am going to burst you're bubble!!!!

Romeo, I do have a LOT of respect for you, I have seen you're builds, and you have a LOT of skill!!!
BUT, this is 101, oherwhise known as ENTRY LEVEL!!! I love running a good woods ported saw, but I have no clue about building a Hotsaw, and there are not many left on the site that do anymore!!! Those that want to learn, have to ask a lot of stupid questions, myself included!! Thats how we learn with having been taught this, or blowing up a nice saw.
I have no clue how to make a race chain, I have tried playing, well I suck!!! But I can round file a pretty quick cutting chain, and around here very few have a clue what a "woods port" is!!
Sorry for my rant, but "we idiots" need to be able to start somewhere, and need a LOT of guidance, and 101, seems the place for it?

Latest posts

Back