I Cant Stand It Anymore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: With diesel you are going to need a good strong spark, I would mill the head and run duel splitfires,,,,,,,,,,,so you get four sparks.

The best mod for a diesel race saw is spray TEB :dizzy: in to the combustion chamber.

TEB Triethylborane was used to ignite the JP-7 fuel in the Pratt & Whitney J58 turbojet/ramjet engines powering the Lockheed SR-71

Triethylborane is strongly pyrophoric, igniting spontaneously in air. It burns intensely. The color of the flame is apple-green
(should make the tree huggers happy) :laugh: :laugh: .

Last edited:
chainsaw questions

What synthetic fluid could I use in my impulse line? My maintenance schedule says that the impulse fluid needs changed every 30 hours. Also where the threaded nipple meets the t-trap union, I seem to be getting an air leak. Can I put a schunyder valve on it to relieve excess pressure? When I do a muffler mod should I replace the grease in the muffler bearing? anyway... thanks for the help.:clap:

4. Hydra formed pipes are for bikes, not saws.

Serious question, why not?

Hydro formed pipes work well with racing scooters (talking Lambrettas and Vespas here, not Hardly Movingsons) and some custom pipe manufacturers also hydro form bike spannies, why not do the same with chainsaw expansion chambers?

I must confess that I'm not that knowledgable on saws but know my way around most bikes so I need educated:confused:

Thanks in advance, Scott.

Last edited:
Can I build a 4-stroke bikesaw that will run with the 2-strokes? It will only weigh about 120lbs. It will have a good clutch on it!

Latest posts

Back