I decided to test my skills so I purposely got my chainsaw stuck in a dying 30 inch diameter Oak. I'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmm.... on account of all the ego massaging, I lost track of what actually happened there. you sharpened a chain???? or better yet, I know a guy who really, really enjoys sharpening them?? ill send you a pile of em, and for a minimal fee I will allow you to sharpen them for me :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That is correct. Though I was quite certain there was no way on earth I could do it, after hours, days, weeks, months, ok years of trying, within the last few days I took a fairly sharp chain, touched it up, and it wasn't any duller.

What was I talking about, now that you mention it? Who knew?

I see a flaw in your plan. Millions of people prefer to maintain the status quo... mainly, by remaining fat, stupid and lazy while complaining incessantly about dull chainsaw chains and the extra hassle of having to actually choke the carburetor when starting the saw when it is cold. Your plan ignores this huge sector of the market, and I fear that your hopes of enormous profits may be unrealistic.

Actually, due to my business aplomb, by proving I could sharpen a chain without making it worse than before I started, I anticipate your below average boob out there will be inspired to save himself a buck or two, which, times a million or so such boobs, will save millions.

....... she's out shopping for a life insurance policy--on me! Naming herself as the only beneficiary, I'm kind of flattered. I had no idea she believed I was worth $200,000,000......

I figure jack that yr good lady was thinking it was only a matter of time before she collected.....hrs/days or weeks at most.....lol

Certification? Like it, but I just got done doing a stint for counterfeiting $100.00 bills. My manufacturing skills are on par with my felling expertise.
Will update you boys as soon as I figure out how to fix this disaster. At least I can't destroy anything else--well, except more trees. Kind a like playing dominoes-which was never my forte either. If I'm lucky, pummeled trees will be scattered about the premises, more than enough to heat the old cabin for the next 30 years. If not, well, I hope the tribe enjoys the death benefit.

They will jack, sort of like the weight of a truck has been taken from their shoulders.......

Creeker, I'll gladly pay you Tuesday if I can find a way to get out of jail.

Cunning as an outhouse rodent jack, bit of a dag actually. (google dag.)

We think of you differently to the literal meaning of dag in Australian subculture slang which is ....." a dung-caked lock of wool around the hindquarters of a sheep – an abbreviation of "daglock "

Be safe out there jack :lol:

Hey. I almost didn't ruin a perfectly good chain or three.

You know what's funny? Like a little kid, I've begun enjoying the feeling of pushing that file through the gullet, the top plate and the side plate at the correct angles, in the right direction, with a third or so of the file riding above the top plate, replacing a less than shiny surface with bright, polished looking, smooth and sharp steel. O momma

Ok we went from chains to boobs to poop on a sheep's butt..... Lol. Well done all!!!

Just wait until we start using new material. BTW, if you boys haven't seen Larry David pay tribute to Steve Martin, well, you haven't. Get on the stick. Genius.

Latest posts

Back