I found a Bandit. Is it a good deal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fta,

...he's in Denver now. Must be towing the chipper around before his deployment. I'll take a look at it for you.

BRUSH BANDIT 200 PLUS WOOD CHIPPER - $2900 (denver )
Date: 2011-10-18, 9:59AM MDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
BRUSH BANDIT WOOD CHIPPER
MODEL 200XP
YEAR 2001
PINTLE HITCH
12" FEED
AUTO FEED
JOHN DEERE 4 CYL DIESEL ENGINE
APROX 88HP
MACHINE STARTS AND RUNS GREAT

@[email protected]

Last edited:
anyone involved in treework..........

For a week would know that's way underpriced and 800 hours isn't even broken in yet.

...he's in Denver now. Must be towing the chipper around before his deployment. I'll take a look at it for you.

BRUSH BANDIT 200 PLUS WOOD CHIPPER - $2900 (denver )
Date: 2011-10-18, 9:59AM MDT
MODEL 200XP
YEAR 2001
PINTLE HITCH
12" FEED
AUTO FEED
APROX 88HP

@[email protected]

LOL :laugh:

Next stop is Aus or Eng for sure. :biggrin: Look out! Look out!

A 2001, 88hp will cost big time in california to pass CARB. Not worth it.
Jeff

Sure, Jeff, sure. You guys are all pulling around Vermy 625s all day aintchya??? No, nevermind. I recall you saying nothing under 18" on the hitches. Am I right?

What's everyone saying about that in your company??? I can't imagine breeding hyper beavers for this kind of work, so what is the plan???

We use Morbark, FTA. 15" and 18". We have on '05, 15" at 142hp and cannot register it. Tier 1 engines won't pass here.
Jeff

cali has just gone mad with this stuff i wouldnt never be able to operate thier the way we can use stuff around here guys run around with stacks on thier pickups around here thier a dime a dozen. thiers no emmission on diesels just inspection. we dont have to do anything for a chipper no plates registration nada.

are you guys gonna be selling your machines?

cali has just gone mad with this stuff i wouldnt never be able to operate thier the way we can use stuff around here guys run around with stacks on thier pickups around here thier a dime a dozen. thiers no emmission on diesels just inspection. we dont have to do anything for a chipper no plates registration nada.

are you guys gonna be selling your machines?

Uh.....Yeeeeeeup. :sure:

Gotta love AS!

I found an ad for a nice chipper dirt cheap and googled the model to see what features it had. This thread was on the first search page and imagine my surprise when the chipper I'm looking at is the same one that has been all over the country! Same email address and everything only now he's in Minneapolis.

brush bandit 200 plus wood chipper - $2500 (minneapolis )

the chipper is in pristine condition,runs and operates great.With only 1200 hours on it,the machine is a monster at work.I assure you won't be disappointed.if interested @[email protected]

attachment.php

Gotta love AS!

I found an ad for a nice chipper dirt cheap and googled the model to see what features it had. This thread was on the first search page and imagine my surprise when the chipper I'm looking at is the same one that has been all over the country! Same email address and everything only now he's in Minneapolis.

brush bandit 200 plus wood chipper - $2500 (minneapolis )

attachment.php

Yeah, he's fishing the whooole lake for suckers and bastardizing the good people. I wish I could sack him and drag him in. I'd brag. :greenchainsaw:

WARNING!!! Scam!! Bandit chipper for 2,700.00. WARNING!! SCAM!!

Hi, I want all my fellow tree cutter to know that this guy ([email protected]) has this BRUSH BANDIT 200 PLUS WOOD CHIPPER on Craigslist all over the country. I emailed him and he replied it was in an army storage yard in Wyoming and for an extra fee the army will ship it. It's a scam!!!!

Chaserr

The guys is just throwing his baboon feces in the faces of the public at this point. Somebody in the know how and authority should sting him.

Na, just take him up on his offer. Then once the deal is made, and no product is delivered, reveal the actual intent to bust him. Police do it all the time, don't they? MSNBC has a show about busting pedophiles the same way, and they make busts all day.

A-hole is at it again!

Wed, January 25, 2012 5:56:15 PMRe: Bandit 200
To: Kevin Roskos <[email protected]>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently serving on active duty in the USMC 10th PSYOP Bt. and at this point and time I'm stationed on a military facility located approximately 5 miles from Casper,WY. My battalion was assigned to the 96th Squadron CADST and scheduled for deployment in the next couple days. The chipper is here with me, but to pick it up is essential to be here in the next 2 days. If you can't manage to come here before I'll be moved to my next duty station, the chipper can be transported by a military carrier, delivery charges will be included in the actual selling price.

Due to the urgent nature of this sale, I'd like to conclude this transaction using Google Checkout, they basically provides a secure and controlled environment that allows the payment transfer between buyer and seller. To eliminate any concerns, you will have a 5 days inspection period, prior purchase approval. After the inspection period ends and you decide not to keep the chipper, shipping back will be my concern.

If you want to proceed and you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction, please email me back with the following information.
- Your Full Name and Shipping Address (Home Address, City, State, zip/Postal Code) -Info. required by Google Checkout, they will contact you with simple, easy to follow step by step guidelines.
- Your Phone Number: (Home,Mobile,Office) - Info. required by the shipping company, they will call you with delivery/pickup instructions 1 day ahead so you can communicate what time schedule works best for you to receive the chipper.

I look forward to your response

Why does he type like that? I instinctively whinced at that screwball's stab at my checkbook. I was emailing that thug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

This is ridiculous. He has not even changed the scam a bit! If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

As usual, glad I searched AS.

BRUSH BANDIT 200 PLUS WOOD CHIPPER - $3000 (madison )
Date: 2012-07-05, 11:13AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

MODEL 200XP
YEAR 2001
PINTLE HITCH
12" FEED
AUTO FEED
APROX 88HP