I got lucky today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to run an original Heidelberg windmill printing press. I had several years experience with running and maintaining this machine. One day during a long run on the machine, I was oiling some of the moving parts as the machine was operating. I had done this hundreds of times without any issues.
One day I was not careful enough while reaching over the fan belt, and my arm was grazed by the belt. Got a little burn and a light scratch. I was very lucky, and that sure woke me up quick. I very much like having function of my hands and fingers
Whatever type of machines you are dealing with - stay safe everyone!

I used to run an original Heidelberg windmill printing press. I had several years experience with running and maintaining this machine. One day during a long run on the machine, I was oiling some of the moving parts as the machine was operating. I had done this hundreds of times without any issues.
One day I was not careful enough while reaching over the fan belt, and my arm was grazed by the belt. Got a little burn and a light scratch. I was very lucky, and that sure woke me up quick. I very much like having function of my hands and fingers
Whatever type of machines you are dealing with - stay safe everyone!
@pdqdl this guy knew what firing up a heidelberg meant...

Back