• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell I have 2 echo 750EVLs for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUSS10

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to sell a pair of echo 750EVL saws I picked up last year. I think I used one of them once. Both have the original 16" echo bars and both ran fine last year. They aren't perfect, a few dents and dings here and there but most of the parts and pieces are present including the hand guard, covers, and knobs. Looking for $200 a piece. Would be willing to ship at buyers cost. Thought I would try here before I throw them up on ebay. Time to trim the fleet and buy a lighter new saw to tackle all the wood cutting I've been doing lately. Love the old stuff but desire the convenience of a modern saw. (in the last pic, the one saw is missing the filter and cover, I DO have that) I also machined away the cracks on the clutch cover so they wouldn't crack any further.

Justin

Latest posts

Back