I hope no member here is bidding on this one!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinese quality is improving by leaps and bounds these days.Certain brands of quads,bikes come to mind.
I wonder how long before one of them makes a good saw?I wouldn't bet against it.

Me either if they play by the same rules as most of the other industrialized countries do!!

Me either if they play by the same rules as most of the other industrialized countries do!!
There is only one rule anybody actually follows: Anything goes if you can make a buck. I think they have that down.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise.......

I see the seller from the OP's listing, has another 365 up for bids.....Must have had to buy a couple of them for his "project" that he didn't need. :mad2:

EDIT:....Wonder if he has a 3rd one....Someone hit the buy it now on his second one already....Poor sap!

New Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw No Reserve Auction | eBay

Besides the idea it might be a fake there are a few descrepancys in the sellers account.

The buyer for the first saw left a positive feedback 2 hours after sale ended which
could only have been done that fast he if lived close and picked it up.

The seller then stated that the first sale did not go through and rather than offer the
next bidder a second chance he relisted for much less at a buy it now.

Regardless the only thing you can do for fraudulent ads is report them while they are an active listing and
post it here so ebay gets at least 10 reports so they will take action.

Besides the idea it might be a fake there are a few descrepancys in the sellers account.

The buyer for the first saw left a positive feedback 2 hours after sale ended which
could only have been done that fast he if lived close and picked it up.

The seller then stated that the first sale did not go through and rather than offer the
next bidder a second chance he relisted for much less at a buy it now.

Regardless the only thing you can do for fraudulent ads is report them while they are an active listing and
post it here so ebay gets at least 10 reports so they will take action.

Off the subject a little, but I think it's a good idea on some saws to just list a buy it now at the price you think it's worth. I saw a couple of Stihl saws on ebay that bidders ran up the bid way past what the saw is worth. When they get it and it's not absolutely like new they'll be wanting their money back. Then the seller is stuck paying the high fees without making a sale.

Back