I hope this isn't anyone here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a great idea no, but the earlier you learn things the better, as others said I see no imminent danger. I started driving at the age of 8, and boy did that help when I was 16.
+1 on that. I started driving a tractor at age 7 and now I can drive dang near anything that runs. I believe learning things early in life does make a big difference.

Should I post a video of my 5 year old (daughter) running an excavator? Or how bout playing on the skid steer?

Hell, That video wasnt that bad. Dad was there(he looked plenty big enough to hold on to it) holding it the whole time. All the kid did was pull the trigger for a couple seconds....That thing could barely cut a loaf of bread anyways.

Id hate to see what you guys thought of my dad when I was 5......

Hell, a good number of you guys regard a saw as a big bad loud dangerous death machine, that you hold with a white knuckle grip, awkward. . .

You guys that are calling fowl really are part of the degeneration of America, your turing young people into #####s and that is not cool, if you are a ##### just be a ##### and don't try to recruit new #####s to have fun with you being scared of the world around you.

"Hey Daddy, can I help you cut wood with the Stihl 660?, No Son this saw is way to dangerous for you. OK, I will go play HALO". . . . .

:msp_cursing:

Well you see

He offended YOUR logic and reason!
Just as YOU offended someone elses sense of logic and reason when you let your child anywhere around a GUN!
There are those who think the citizenry of America has no need for or business with a gun....PERIOD and they ALL should be outlawed.
Those people think YOU are a knuckle dragging neanderthal and a dinosaur that has outlived his usefulness to a civilized country.

Now just imagine how you would have felt (and reacted) if one of them had "refused to mind their own business" and proceeded to approach you and tell you what you should be doing instead!!!
Everyone has opinions, especially about how "Someone else" does things, and like armpits everyones opinion but mine STINK!

The bigger problem in this country is that it is illegal to smack a busybody in the mouth even though they may DESPERATELY need and deserve it!!!

Mike

Oh yeah I forgot you're an internet tough guy. You want to smack Jon1212 for saying a parent should use discretion in what they allow their child to do.

Oh yeah I forgot you're an internet tough guy. You want to smack Jon1212 for saying a parent should use discretion in what they allow their child to do.

Well there is a little difference, I have the courage of my convictions in person too!!!

I see the location you listed under your avatar is correct!

No I don't want to smack Jon 1212 for saying a parent should use discretion in what they allow their child to do.
If you will read what I said...I said a busybody should allow a PARENT to decide what they let THEIR child do and a busybody should be smacked in the mouth for INTERFERING.

If that role applies to Jon1212 or you or whomever...so be it!

Mike

I want to organize an AS wide fight match. With everything, from glove boxing to random heavy objects found on the landing matches.

It sure would be fun!! AND humbling too!!

I may very well be a fool 2dogs as you said when you negged me, but I'm not a "girlyman" who neg reps someone who has an opinion that I don't agree with.

Mike

Yeah no! You don't know Mike now do you? If you've been around this site at all you'd know Mike doesn't act like a tough guy, and he doesn't need to.

People have blown this vid way out of proportion, in my opinion the child was more safe the riding in a car during rush hour on I-75 here in Cincinnati.

Not only was I driving at the age of 8, I was drifting at the same age, not that I knew what drifting was lol.:msp_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back