i might have another problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Stihl make a flex-fit style hat? Only kind of cap that work lets me wear.. All I can find are the snap/velcro/buckle back hats.

I feel let down by Husqvarna. This is the only decent option in my opinion.

I like their XP hat.

husqvarna_xp_cap__53521.1412809178.386.513.jpg

Hard to believe, but all four of my Stihl caps do not match any that have been pictured on this thread. One has to wonder how many they have designed through the years.
I bought a pair of hats this year at an awesome Amish dealer and he brought out about a dozen or so limited hats they put out once a year since maybe 1993, most were sort of a camouflage style with animal themes, I passed on them, but there are a buttload of different Stihl hats out there. I have only ever seen two styles with the old school logo though.
In this age of throwback marketing I am surprised I don't see a lot more.
I like both of the husky hats posted in this thread, the cowboy hat is blargh, I actually tried to get all three of th epink hats for my wife but she told me not to bother she hates hats. She has however stolen every chainsaw related sweatshirt and hoodie I ever bought :)
Dave

b51e2dd28be7271634a411d01340ab95.jpg

Here's mine. That blue one is the most expensive hat I've ever bought, cost me near $800.
Closest one I have matches the third one from the left. Still, it's not the same and none of the rest I have matches any of these. Stihl may have more caps than they have saw models. No wonder their new saw prices are so high.

I had one of those orange/white meshed back ones.wore it for a pretty good while but realized it was goiving me a headache.i think they used stihl synthetic in the manufacturing.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back