i might have another problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of those orange/white meshed back ones.wore it for a pretty good while but realized it was goiving me a headache.i think they used stihl synthetic in the manufacturing.:laugh:
you are not supposed to burn the hats while wearing em Man, even dino-fuel hats will give you a headache under those conditions, speaking of which what kind of mix are you guys running in your hats?
Is there any advantage to porting a good wearing Stihl cap?
Dave

For me i'm running 50:1 20w50 to 1 part carb cleaner.that happens when you drive a rusted out chevy with a massive oil burning problem.yesterday i added straight 30 weight and 90 octane non ethanol when my scag carb had bad carb problems on my second yard.it was so bad i thought i dropped a valve.
Note to self.....don't add Howes Lubricator fuel enhancer to the tank in late mowing season.
That stuff knocked every little bit of crud loose from the tank to the fuel filter loose.

you are not supposed to burn the hats while wearing em Man, even dino-fuel hats will give you a headache under those conditions, speaking of which what kind of mix are you guys running in your hats?
Dave
Hats are just a fad. It'll pass

Dave
Oh yeah first thing i port on any hat is that button on top.you dont know how many knots i've had from bumping the top of my head over ceilings,ceiling fans,tops of doorways,tree limbs,really heavy clouds,etc.

Latest posts

Back