I need a cash climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rydnruff

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need a climber to work in the Annapolis MD. area for a day or two deadwooding a few big oaks, i hurt my knee and i dont want to wait for it to heal to get the job done. The pay is 200.00 for an 8hr. day for two days but if you can get it done in one day which is very possible i will pay 500.00, either way its cash. I have all the rigging and saws so you just need your climbing gear. I need a top notch climber that knows what he/she is doing as the HO is there watching every move and is no dummy. If you can help me out please contact me as soon as possible on my cell 202-369-7234, my name is Brian. This is one of my best customers and has pleanty of work for me so i dont want to let him down and if you need work in the future after this job i will use you alot more if you want cause im falling apart.

Thanks for reading this post and i hope to hear from someone soon,

Brian.
202-369-7234

Also if you have a job during the day and wish to do the job in the evening to make some extra cash that can be worked out as well

pay seems low for a mediocre climber.

let a lone a top notch one. good luck on that one.i could stay home and make that in the AC.

Man, That is good money these days! Must be because people will not pay that much in the South. I need to move.

it may pay more up north .............

but the further north you go,the more they take of your pie.

i'd rather have stayed down south ,made less,kept more ,and been with hotter and friendlier women.

not to mention trucks with no rust.

Sorry about your knee, hope your on the mend soon. While were at it about regional price differences, whats a 2 bedroom apartment go for these days in Annapolis?

Latest posts

Back