I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean Up My Yard, and Split Wood for Me While You're at it.

"I had some fallen trees on my property and I am looking for someone to remove the wood in trade I would like a cord of it split and left for my use for more info call..."

Can I power wash your house while I'm doing everything else? :dizzy:

http://delaware.craigslist.org/zip/1666125989.html

Last edited:
Home Made Splitter

http://rmn.craigslist.org/grd/1667783254.html

35 ton Wood Splitter, 20HP Honda - $3500 (Ridgeway, MN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-29, 8:26PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 35 ton wood splitter with a 20hp Honda V-Twin, electric start, It is extra Heavy Duty. It has a 32 gpm two stage pump. The ram is 5" Dia and has a 30 inch stroke. It runs at 3200psi. It has a 2.5 inch rod. It has 6.2 inches of forward movement per second. This splitter has all of the power and speed you could ever use. The hydraulic lift arm can lift a 48" dia log. It has 2 -6" bearings in the base of the lift arm. It move the biggest of logs with ease. I buildt this for myself. shortly after building it I broke my back. I can no longer cut wood. I am selling it for that reason only. It is priced for much less than I have invested in it. Everything is new and sized correctly. If you want a serious splitter than this is for you.
It even has an hour meter. It has 12.6 hours on the splitter. Like new 3500.00 Call or email 507-450-9711

attachment.php

Ah, man, my parents live there. I should have them pick it up sight unseen. But, with no picture, and my parents no clue about chainsaws, who knows what it really is or what it looks like...
It probably wouldn't be a complete loss if it wasn't a good one. You could always sell parts off it or sell it on ebay as a "parts saw". Stihls sell high!

Same one thats on ebay listed above in this thread

hmm...

I looked, can't get the listing to come up,

I get this:

This listing (320509711923) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

Latest posts

Back